Ren's (A.K.A Won Young) storyline consists of 31 episodes. All the scenarios you have already seen are recorded in your diary. You can watch them again, but you will not get any of the rewards for doing so. You usually get CGs for activating a scenario, but not always. You can view these any time you want in your photo album.
List of Episodes and RequirementsEdit
Please add any missing information.
|Title||Star Level||Attraction||Manager Level|
|1. Ren's Appearance||0||0||0|
|2. Tough Guy||1||20||1|
|3. What a Sponsor?!||2||40||2|
|4. A Pendant||3||60||3|
|5. An Unfortunate Encounter||4||80||4|
|6. Ren and Yano Kazuteru||5||100||5|
|8. Ren's Laugh||7||140||7|
|9. A Visit from Arisugawa Michiru||8||160||8|
|10. Ren's Back||9||180||9|
|12. A Party||11||230||11|
|13. Shopping with Ren||12||260||12|
|14. Two Suspicious People||13||290||13|
|15. Threatened Ren?||14||320||14|
|16. Michiru's Confession||15||350||15|
|17. A Scandal?||16||380||16|
|18. A Memory with Ren's Mom||17||410||17|
|19. In a Slump||18||440||18|
|20. A Growing Conflict||19||470||19|
|21. The Secret behind the Pendant||20||530||20|
|22. Someone Who Comforts My Heart||22||590||21|
|23. Revenge Is Mine||24||650||22|
|24. Breaking Down||26||710||23|
|25. No More Precious Things||28||770||24|
|26. Father and Son||30||830||25|
|28. Must Be Protected||36||980||27|
|30. A Slave for Life!||42||1170||29|
|31. My Precious One||60||1500||40|
Scenario Photos Edit
Spoilers for episodes one through eight. Don't look if you want to be surprised.
Some scenarios give you options that can provide extra stat boosts. Please add any of your own!
Episode 3 - What a Sponsor?!Edit
Hmm...since you are still new, what do you think about getting a little work done on your face?
- If you pay us, we'll think about it.
- What's there to fix on this face!! +3-5 Love Points
- Is there a package deal?
Episode 4 - A PendantEdit
What are you doing? Crawling around....
- Cleaning...cleaning the floors! +19-21 Energy
- I was exercising to get fit! +5 Wit
- Rain was leaking so I was looking for holes!
Episode 5 - An Unfortunate EncounterEdit
Hey!! Ren! Stop right there!
- Stop him in his tracks by yelling at him. +4 Vocal
- Shout out 'thief!!!' so that other people catch and drag him back to me. +4-5 Love Points
- Since I'm on a roll, I'll just keep going anyway.
- Start speaking utter nonsense so he can't ignore me. +3 Acting
Episode 8 - Ren's LaughEdit
There are thugs coming this way from the other end of the alley.
- Run like the wind and run head on.
- Crouch down and hide totally to be seen. +3-5 Love Points
- Toss Ren aside and flee. +23 Energy
- Start acting like an invisible person. +4 Acting
Episode 10 - Ren's BackEdit
The reporter took off running....!!
- Run head first to the reporter with all my might. +15 Energy
- Yell at the top of my lungs. +3-4 Vocal
- Attack the reporter with fat pigeons! +4-5 Wit
Episode 13 - Shopping With RenEdit
The way you dress bothers me. Change your style if you want to be my manager. You're cramping my style.
- Get mad. Break everything in the store. +25 Energy
- Once he's offering to buy anything, ask him to buy me the store. +3-5 Love Points
- Swear to myself to dress even more like a hick. +5 Wit
Episode 15 - Threatened Ren?Edit
Who's that girl? Your girlfriend? Nah, our bad. She's not his type at all.
- Get mad. +3-5 Love Points
- I'm a fashionista!! Over power them. +3 Speech
- Swear to become a femme fatale. +3 Wit
Episode 17 - A Scandal?Edit
Okay....so if we want to get out of this swarm of reporters then....
- Walk out confidently. +3-5 Speech
- Slip out of a tiny hole out back. +4-5 Love Points
- Distract the reporters and flee. +5 Wit
Episode 19 - In a SlumpEdit
Now that I think about it....this is the first time I've seen Ren so defenseless.
- This is my chance. Get a picture and threaten him with it. +Nothing
- You snooze you lose! Draw on his face. +4-5 Wit
- Looking at him sleep gives me a strange feeling... +4-5 Love Points
Episode 21 - The Secret Behind the PendantEdit
This makes me think of the last time I saw her.
- Still, it can't be Arisugawa Michiru. +5 Memory
- Comfort him. +3-5 Love Points
- Remembering won't help. Get amnesia! +18-23 Energy
Episode 26 - Father and SonEdit
Is she really just your manager?
- I'm just a manager. +3-5 Speech
- I'm the president. I own Ren. +4-5 Wit
- ...I'm his girlfriend! +3-5 Love Points